Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This body is Under Construction!

I am officially starting a blog to track my journey from fatty to healthy! I'm 23 yrs old and I need to get my butt in gear. I have two daughters ( 2yrs old, and a 10 month old) I have my hands full, yes I know but I love it! I started my little journey in December. I started going to the gym here at my apartments and doing at least one mile on the treadmill, I'm now up to 2 mi. per trip! Woop woop! I go from 6- 6:30 to 7:15 Monday through Saturday. I've been watching what I eat, how much and when. So far I've lost FIFTEEN lbs! Which is freaking awesome and it's keeping me going! I wish to be at my goal (125 lbs) by Christmas this year. I weigh 160 lbs as of today. My next mini goal is 150 lbs. So wish me luck! I'll be posting some "before" pictures as soon as I take some later today hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment