Friday, February 6, 2009

Lighter..

I've decided to start a 21 day challenge for myself that started this morning. They say it takes 21 days for something to become a habit, so I'm setting out to accomplish 3 mini goals.

* Drink 77 oz of water EVERYDAY!
* Run/Walk 2-3 miles a day for 6 days out of the week.
* Do my Slim in Six, Slim and Limber video and Slim in Six pack 6 days/week

I weighed myself tonight and I'm down..drum roll please.. 5 lbs. I'm 155!!! Which brings me 5 lbs closer to my first mini goal of 150!! I'm so ridiculously excited right now! I'm loving this.. I'm so glad everything's clicking in my head now. I know I need to be healthy so I can be a better example for my daughters. I want to be able to run around with them at the park and play sports with out feeling exhausted and like I'm going to die.. I want to feel sexy and see that look in my husbands eyes again, you know the one where you can almost feel how much he loves you and wants you. Yeah, that one.


https://twitter.com/HealthyVi

If I dont blog very often it's because I'm pretty busy most of the day with my kids and husband..friends and family..lol LIFE! But I'm going to try to keep posting atleast 3 times a month? and plan to actually use twitter more so you can see how my days go and such.. for whoever is interested..if anyone!! lol

2 comments:

  1. WOW you are doing great, so that means youve lost a total of 20 lbs total? I gotta give you a hand clap! Yes i am busy with a 8 month old as well but we can do it! Make sure you post as much as u can! I love blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blogs, and I must say that you are doing great! It is hard to loose weight, but also harder when you have a family to talke care of and such... keep it up and I look fowrard to reading more from ya!

    ReplyDelete