Thursday, February 12, 2009

Asthma.. me jode la vida!


Me and my fabulous family went out and got some new sneakers yesterday! So exciting! I never thought I'd actually be this happy about a pair of sneakers but now that I'm changing my life and excercise is part of my life from here on out.. It makes sense to have some nice supportive and comfy shoes! So yay!! to that!
Last night I went over to a friends house around 8:30pm, I stayed till 11. I am deathly allergic to pet dander. Cats, especially but now dogs get me going too! That said, I know she has like 3-4 cats and a pitbull. But I stayed there that long regardless. I'm an idiot. I figured since we were hanging out in her garage playing her Wii that I'd be alright..Well not so much. All night I had to keep getting up and using my dang inhaler! And then when I woke up this morning at 5:30 with all intentions of working out, Ididn't wuite make it out the door. :( But I'm feeling much better now and I plan on going to workout around 12:30-1 pm. If my darling husband says it's alright. He goes to school full time and also works 20-30 hrs a week as a waiter. I'm really hoping he says it's fine because that IS the girls naptime and therefore he can just relax or catch up on homework while I go break in my new shoes!
I really need to kick up my "diet" part of this. I need to go to the grocery store and re-up on just about everything healthy! And I REALLY need to get on this water thing. I was doing so good up until the day before yesterday.. anywho thats all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment