Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Been a while..

So much has happened since I last wrote in here.

So much that I can't write about.

I'm back on my grind. Weighed in @ 139.0 on Saturday, so thats great. I was down to 137 @ one point.. and then gained 5 lbs when my mother came to stay for a week. I enjoyed every singleone of those fatty mcfat fat meals she made. But I didnt enjoy how I felt after it all, or the weight I had gained back after working so hard to lose it. Grrr..

So anyways I'm back to running DAILY. Except for Sundays. And I am now also the proud owner of a Wii Fit! <3 YAY. Its pretty awesome. I did it for an hr the other day and I was sore forever! Its not like hardcore cardio workouts ofcourse but it makes you leaner for sure. Its all about good posture and balance, which I deffinitely need improvement in!


Alright my girls have woken up from their mid day slumbers.. And its lunch time!

till next time! <3

2 comments:

  1. If u going to create your own website then keep some points in mind :- requirement and your thought, budget, target audienceses........etc.
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a nice stuff....thanks for sharing this great post. Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete